HERE'S HOW YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY BY BANKING ONLINE
- Save on Stamps - Free bill payment services eliminates the cost of a postage stamp.
Think about how much money you could save in stamps over the course of a year.
- Save on Checks - Start paying bills online and you'll use a lot fewer checks than you currently do.
- Save on Time - It can take a lot of time each month to write checks and mail your bills. With our online bill payment service, you can pay bills with a click of your mouse.
- Save on Headaches - Set up automatic payments through our online bill payment service and you'll never miss one again.
Best of all, you can access your Salem Co-operative Bank accounts 24/7 from virtually anywhere you can get online, whether you are at home, at work, or traveling. Get started today!
ENROLLING IN ONLINE BANKING IS AS EASY AS...1, 2, 3
- Go to www.salemcoop.com
- Select Enroll
- Select Enroll Online
- Select Enroll A Person
- Read the Access Agreement. To close the Access Agreement, select red box with X in the upper
right hand corner.
- Click on Agree if you wish to continue.
- Complete each Enroll Online Page.
All fields marked with an asterisk are required:
- Personal Information
- Sign-on and Security
- Additional Online Services
- Select Continue
- Review the Enroll Online Information
If the information needs to be changed, click EDIT to return to the Enroll Online page 1. If the information
is correct, click Print and Confirm, one of the following messages displays:
- Enroll Online - Success
- Enroll Online-Failure: Click OK to return to the initial Sign-On page to reenter the information. If you are still having a problem, please contact the Bank regarding your Online Banking Enrollment
Note: If you do not have a printer, please call us at 603-893-3333 and we will mail you an Enrollment Agreement to sign and return.
- Mail the signed Enrollment Agreement to:
Salem Co-operative Bank
Attn: Deposit Services
P.O. Box 67
Salem, NH 03079-0067
WITH SALEM CO-OPERATIVE BANK'S ONLINE BANKING YOU CAN.....
- Add, remove and edit your accounts
- Add transactions online to your checking account register
- Create and edit categories for checks in your online check register
- Create reports
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Research account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Send us e-mails via a secure Mailbox
Search our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) and Help for additional assistance or you may contact us directly at 603-893-3333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALEM CO-OPERATIVE BANK'S FREE BILL PAYMENT SERVICE
TO BEGIN PAYING BILLS ONLINE:
Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you may sign up for our Bill Payment Service
at your convenience.
A Salem Co-operative Bank checking account and our Online Banking is all that is required
to use our Bill Payment Service.
WITH BILL PAYMENTS YOU MAY:
- Set up a one-time payment
- Set up a one-time future dated payment
- Set up an automatic/recurring fixed payment to be paid on a certain date
- Set up and pay multiple bill payments
You only have to set up your payees once! You may add or delete payees at any time.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR PAYEES IN BILL PAYMENTS:
- Click on Payments Tab
- Click on Pay Your Bills
- Once you have reviewed the Terms of Service, click I Accept
- Once you have clicked on I Accept, these screens will not come up again.
- Click on Add a Company or Person to Pay
- Choose a Payee icon or type in name of company
- If the screen comes up asking for an account number, fill in the account number and
Confirm Account Number. You can add a nickname for your account if you choose.
Click Add Bill
- Click Finish
- If the screen comes up asking for the company name, account number, address, complete the
information and click Add Bill.
- Click Finish
- You will receive an email telling you that you have added a new biller in Bill Payments.
PAYING YOUR BILLS:
When you are ready to pay a bill:
- Click on Payment Tab, then
- Click on Pay Your Bills
- Put in the Amount you want to pay, Choose or Add a Payee
- Select the Date you want the payee to receive the payment. The Payment Center screen will
show your pending and processed payments.
Each payment made thru Online Banking Bill Payment will be processed either by electronic funds transfer,
paper check or draft check. To ensure your payment is received on time, schedule your payments at least Seven Business Days ahead of the date they are due. This will help to ensure that the payment will be made and applied to your account on time.
- Click on Help Center for step-by step directions for Bill Payment; or
- Click on FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on the Online Banking Sign On Page of Bill Payment for
answers to questions about Bill Payment.
For any questions regarding Bill Payment, please call our Customer Support at 1-844-843-9383. The hours are
Monday thru Sunday 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM EST, seven days a week.
Of course, we always welcome a phone call or a personal visit from you. Our Customer Service Representatives are always ready to assist you.
Thank you for banking with Salem Co-operative Bank!