We are looking for a Part-time Teller for 25 hours per week at the Methuen, MA branch located at 284 Merrimack Street. Hours are Tuesday, 1 – 5:15 PM; Wednesday, 1 – 5:15 PM; Thursday, 12:30 – 6:15 PM; Friday, 12:30 – 6:15 PM and Saturday 7:45 AM – 12:15 PM.
- Verify all customer incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Adhere to all BSA, compliance, and security policies.
- Order daily supply of cash, and count incoming cash, balance to your end of the day settlement figures.
- Maintain cash drawer limits in accordance with the bank’s security policy.
- Refer existing and potential customers to the Platform desks for cross-sales opportunities.
- Provide excellent and courteous customer service to all of our customers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
- Prior bank experience in consultative sales preferred.
For consideration, please send resume to Deborah Lucci.
Mail: Salem Cooperative Bank
3 South Broadway
Salem, NH 03079
Fax: (603) 898-1760
Salem Co-operative Bank is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, familial status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact Deborah Lucci at firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy